What is the right material for you
You can’ t beat coming in and looking at the huge number of displays at our Coventry showroom
Marble and Stone - the choice of emperors and kings throughout the ages. A statement of luxurious yet understated style; choose marble for opulence and stone for heritage.
Make an enquiry
If you have a question, simply complete the form below and a member of our sales team will email you back.
Alternatively call us on:
What is the right material for you?
As with all natural materials the beauty is that every fireplace is different, our English and Portugese limestone in particular is simply stunning.
We also have a huge range of micro marbles which are great value and have all the attributes of natural marble but with a more uniform structure.
You can’ t beat coming in and looking at the huge number of displays at our Coventry showroom, no two fireplaces are the same. But before you pop in, it’s helpful if you have an idea in mind of what you would like. So to help you we’ve prepared some key questions.
Key questions to help you choose the right material
- Do you prefer pale or dark stone?
- What type of fire surround are you looking for, contemporary, traditional, grand or subtle?
- Is it for a solid fuel, gas or electric fire?
- Are you looking for a natural stone which has unique characteristics like fossils and veining or would you prefer a perfect machine finished micro marble of flawless perfection?
- Do you want a matching hearth, surround and mantel or would you prefer to mix and match with contrasting stone?
We are approved stockists for the following brands